Offering treatments while still training!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmmaClare85

Reaction score
Hello Guys and Girls,

I hope everyone is all ok..

I have a question, I am sorry if this has been covered but I need to ask...... Is it ok to advertise treatments on places such as Twitter and Facebook whilst you are still in the process of training???? I am coming up to my assessment stage and I want to get in as many treatments as I can before it comes to assessments...I will be asking clients to cover the cost of the treatment but that's it (simply to cover costs of products ect) and I will state that I am still in training and not qualified as yet.

Please let me know your thoughts and if you did this whilst training.....

Thank you

Emma

There wasn't any facebook or twitter when I trained ;) in fact, the internet hadn't really entered households then, but I think it's a great idea.

I would explain that you are training and gaining experience so it may take a little longer and you need to make a small charge to cover your costs, and do check that you have student insurance cover, then go for it.

Also, don't forget that many of these people may well become clients when you are qualified.

Thank you Jc :) I really appreciate your comments. I am/will always let anyone having a treatment from me know I am training and may take slightly longer ect...I would never let anyone think I am qualified until I am.....

Would I be covered by my college for student insurance or is this something that I need to purchase myself?

Glad you agree that it's ok to do this.....

Thank you Emma

Latest posts

Back