Offers and advertising mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laura250

Reaction score
Hi am busy some weeks and quite other weeks for about 2 weeks i can be chocha block and the rest i will have a few just wanting to fill in these gaps what offers are most successful on facebook and to attract the right customer ? Also how long did it take you to build a busy clientele? Thanks

Really good photos of your work in local groups. And pay todo a sponsored ad? X

I have tried the sponsors add but didnt seem much goos so i thought about a popular off that people give xx

I have tried the sponsors add but didnt seem much goos so i thought about a popular off that people give xx
Hi I'm in the same boat as you... I do offers and post onto my local selling pages and pay for a sponsored add. I'm on gumtree also. And some weeks I'm chockablock n other I do t have anything in... Iv been doing this coming up a year now. And a lot of my clients are from word of mouth xx

Yes i find worth of mouth better i juat heard some great success via Facebook but dont know what offer ?

Il do for the month of August all colours excluding colour corrections £40. I'll do competitions like win a free cut & blowdry ect xx

Latest posts

Back