Offers on Start Up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd rather do 20 at ten pound than none at all ! For instance I still have rent etc to pay for and the 20 that I do at cut price will go and tell their friends and I will get a good reputation by word of mouth. I've decided I am going to do them cut price on a Tuesday (my quietest day) and thats it. Perhaps for a few months then back to normal prices depending on how many people I have through the door, I think new customers are more likely to try something if its slightly cheaper, then they will perhaps book back on a Friday if they have a do on etc. Its a good idea having loyalty cards if you have customers but looking at the first three weeks (busy) upto the last two weeks (not busy barring the odd loyal customer from the first three weeks) there is a massive difference in people coming through the door. My valued customers will surely keep coming with the good job that I do for them. My main priority is getting people through the door, letting them see I do a good job and coming back no matter what the price. Thanks for all your advice anyway. xx

Latest posts

Back