Official Salon Geek peeps got talent showcase, 2012

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually was trying it in the bath to see if I could do it any more and it would appear I can get as far as a lick :( my boobies must have shrunk.. Or my kneck..

OH MY GOD!!! I nearly just wet myself!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hubby just said boobie shrinkage=BAD TIMES!!

Leanne
X

Haha. My husband is looking at me like I have gone mental I am laughing so hard reading this thread.

I could hook my legs to the back of my head and use my arms to scooch myself across the floor, but I won't right now cuz it freaks my dog out when I do that. -___-

This thread has made me laugh so much.

I can touch my nose with my tongue lol

I can sing like ronan keeting (my kids have banned this in the car though due to embarrassing mum syndrome) I can also curl both sides of my lips up like elvis at the same time :D

Totally useful talents ;)

Love this thread. I can curl my tongue.

WOW absolutley WOW so much talent out there :hug: even though the vast majority of talent seems to be one of bending body parts :eek::eek::lol::lol:

Would vote for you all but given ,under the competition rules im only allowed one ...mine goes to .Rinn.........and the stripping down of a turkey in just 20 mins (does that include catching the little blighter in the first instance also lol)...such a talent ...especially usefull at this time of year I wager :hug::lol::lol:

Anyhoo's thanks peeps for all your great input and it certainly goes to show that...salon geep peeps have talent :hug::hug::hug:

ok im off to see if i can finally master how to remove me nasel hair without the use of a cigarette lighter...now that would be a talent :eek::lol::lol:

WOW absolutley WOW so much talent out there :hug: even though the vast majority of talent seems to be one of bending body parts :eek::eek::lol::lol:

Would vote for you all but given ,under the competition rules im only allowed one ...mine goes to .Rinn.........and the stripping down of a turkey in just 20 mins (does that include catching the little blighter in the first instance also lol)...such a talent ...especially usefull at this time of year I wager :hug::lol::lol:

Anyhoo's thanks peeps for all your great input and it certainly goes to show that...salon geep peeps have talent :hug::hug::hug:

ok im off to see if i can finally master how to remove me nasel hair without the use of a cigarette lighter...now that would be a talent :eek::lol::lol:
honoured indeed...where's me mug? :lol:

honoured indeed...where's me mug? :lol:

Cheeky mare...read my first posting....maybe "someone" would donate a mug ...remember lol

Anyhoo's ...we want a video of the plucking .....eek good job i dont have a speech impediment :eek::eek::lol:

Cheeky mare...read my first posting....maybe "someone" would donate a mug ...remember lol

Anyhoo's ...we want a video of the plucking .....eek good job i dont have a speech impediment :eek::eek::lol:

i'm sure you'd be a good plucker...it's all in the wrist action.:eek:

i'm sure you'd be a good plucker...it's all in the wrist action.:eek:

ehem...ok so back to the mug then :eek::lol::lol:

Good idea...

Chief mug giver-outer geek can I have a mug please?

hey hang on a min missus ....just cos i voted for you dont mean youve won...its just my personal opinion lol

The origional posting I seem to recall said the winner would be the one with the most hearts awarded :Grope:

so you better get counting sharpish and then put out the begging bowl :idea:

better not count ya chickens...or in this case a plucked (phew spelt correctly) turkey before the little blighters have hatched :eek::lol::lol:

Good luck with the counting...one potato,two potatoes ,three ..........:lol:

hey hang on a min missus ....just cos i voted for you dont mean youve won...its just my personal opinion lol

The origional posting I seem to recall said the winner would be the one with the most hearts awarded :Grope:

so you better get counting sharpish and then put out the begging bowl :idea:

better not count ya chickens...or in this case a plucked (phew spelt correctly) turkey before the little blighters have hatched :eek::lol::lol:

Good luck with the counting...one potato,two potatoes ,three ..........:lol:
Meanie.

Latest posts

Back