Oh God Im nervous!!! he he :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonitigercharli

Reaction score
Oh lord....Im new to this critiquey stuff just found it on here and also seen work much better than mine getting just ok feedback...BUT ...I can take it so give it to me baby!!! :)

P.s. They are L & P sculpts using Creative Retention

Last edited:
are these l&p or gels? did you sculpt or are they tips?
the first thing i noticed is that the whites are not consistant,i think your smile lines need to be just slightly more smiley,some of the nails look more like a square shape and some look more round shaped.some of the nails look just slightly fan shaped and your apex on the thumb isnt quite right as it looks more prominent,the apex should be gradual with the product if that makes sense
i hope you dont think im being harsh,as you did say you can take it,great start and thanks for sharing.x

the first thing i noticed is that the whites are not consistant,i think your smile lines need to be just slightly more smiley,some of the nails look more like a square shape and some look more round shaped.
great start and thanks for sharing.x

Thanks Tracey, they are L & P sculpts-I appreciate all feedback Im always aiming for the perfect nail!!:lol: x

Thanks Tracey, they are L & P sculpts-I appreciate all feedback Im always aiming for the perfect nail!!:lol: x
im still looking for the perfect nail too :lol:
they have a lovely finsih to them.x

the first thing i noticed is that the whites are not consistant,i think your smile lines need to be just slightly more smiley,some of the nails look more like a square shape and some look more round shaped.some of the nails look just slightly fan shaped and your apex on the thumb isnt quite right as it looks more prominent,the apex should be gradual with the product if that makes sense
i hope you dont think im being harsh,as you did say you can take it,great start and thanks for sharing.x

No thats fine I can actually see it while Im sat here looking at them!! Im finding all kinds of faults now!!! (Perfectionist? Moi???? lol) Thanks for your honesty x

Alot of it is in the pose you choose for your model. Fingers together look slimmer and let you take a picture just of the nails. And use the macro setting on your camera (it's used for flowers)

Keep up the good work and keep sharing:hug:

Latest posts

Back