Oh, great! L'Oreal home kits

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkles26

Reaction score
Loreal have launched a home-ombré kit! Cue more business for us correcting bodge jobs lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hee Hee
And here we go again guys!!:lick:

Wont be long till the phone calls start!!

When you get your first correction make sure you post it on this thread and we will see how many we can notch up rofl!!
x:D

Hee Hee
And here we go again guys!!:lick:

Wont be long till the phone calls start!!

When you get your first correction make sure you post it on this thread and we will see how many we can notch up rofl!!
x:D

I am talki g to someone on Facebook who has messed their hair up with something like this x

Another reason I no longer support Loreal by buying and using their products. They are a company dealing more with at home product use than promoting in salon services. Blah!

Lol I shall have my camera at the ready :D

I wont buy into any brand that also puts out home kits. Think how much money theyre making from the public who buy a box dye then have to spend £100+ getting it corrected by a salon that might be using their brand of professional colour.

I wont buy into any brand that also puts out home kits. Think how much money theyre making from the public who buy a box dye then have to spend £100+ getting it corrected by a salon that might be using their brand of professional colour.

Same here. :)

What brands do you all use that don't also sell box products? X

Another reason I no longer support Loreal by buying and using their products. They are a company dealing more with at home product use than promoting in salon services. Blah!

I agree! They have totally sold out in my opinion :( although I do still use their quasi's as a prefer them to wella which I use for everything else. xx

I agree! They have totally sold out in my opinion :( although I do still use their quasi's as a prefer them to wella which I use for everything else. xx

Ok I have to ask what a "quasi" refers to? I'm from the States. I've seen this term on here many times, but have yet to grasp what kind of product it refers to?

Ok I have to ask what a "quasi" refers to? I'm from the States. I've seen this term on here many times, but have yet to grasp what kind of product it refers to?

Quasi is Latin term for not quite permanent but not semi, do its like mixing creative with gloss :0) have you seen the cinnamon colour I did earlier? X

Quasi is Latin term for not quite permanent but not semi, do its like mixing creative with gloss :0) have you seen the cinnamon colour I did earlier? X

Thanx! We call that "Demi" Colour here :) I was figuring that was it, but wanted to make sure

Yes, what Blue said! Lol. In my opinion people are too quick to slap on the permenant tint when you don't really need it if there's no grey. Quasi's are sooooo much more conditioning and lush. Xxx

Thanx! We call that "Demi" Colour here :) I was figuring that was it, but wanted to make sure

Yeah that's it, you got it! You got the 3 new shades? X

3 new shades???

Well 4 but only 3 launched so far, I'll double check in morning but I'm sure it's 6/08 in gloss, 5/71 and 8/71 in creative Also to come is 100/88

Lol.. Scott Cornwall now sells something similar I think..

I think it's a stupid idea to apply bleach to the ends of hair without a professional. Some people have already damaged hair from straightening ect :/

Xx

Scott Cornwall makes me mad with his so called 'professional results'

Sooner or later I think all of them will be jumping on the bandwagon by selling to the public. I remember when Wella started doing it many moons ago, my manager was hopping mad, now most companys are doing it :( And when "celebrity" hairdressers promote OTC products, there's going to be nothing left for us professionals to use exclusively :(

Latest posts

Back