Oh Moxie!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgloverfam

Reaction score
Well, I just got around to using my Moxie trial kit. I bought it at a 10 hr CE class from a Creative Educator who told me that I might like it since I was used to a faster set. So I've been sitting on the kit for about three months now, waiting for it to hatch eggs I guess......so last night I tried it for the first time........WOW!!
Mind you, I've mostly used OPI, and Tammy Taylor l&p, and at the moment I'm not committed to a particular system because the Spa where I work does not offer enhancement services (which has been a welcome vacation from all that work, I'm spoiled now having to do only natural nails/pedicures!).
So I'm trying to settle on two l&p systems, one wrap system, and one gel system for when I open my own Nail Spa next year.
I've been playing with Retention+ and I like it because it's easy to work with, but the MOXIE!! I have never seen such brilliant pinks and whites! The whites are the brightest I've ever seen, and the smile line comes out so crisp! And I love the fast set!
So I'm wondering, does anybody else here EXCLUSIVELY use Moxie, and don't you love it too?!

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO........................?
Any other Moxie users out there?

I bought some last week but haven't had the chance to test it out yet.
I'm going to make time this weekend, I'll let you know.

I'm getting mine next week..! i cant wait now

Hey MGLOVERFAM - I have been wearing it since October and I love it - have had not lifting, no breakages etc - absolutely fab! Before I was testing out Brisa and had been wearing it from March - as a gel and the look, it is wonderful but I am too hard on my nails and needed something stronger to suit me! Althlough I have never had a problem with Radical or R+, I am really liking Moxie and I am of course a Moxie girl by name!!! :)

What is this 'moxie' ive never heard of it, is it a new cnd product?

Kate Rickeard said:
What is this 'moxie' ive never heard of it, is it a new cnd product?
Hey Kate - we launched at GMEX but it has been advertised in the mags for the last 2 months - on the back of Scratch for Nov and in PN in October I am sure!! It is like R+ but faster setting and really crisp colours that snap at you when you have applied!! Try-Me-Kits available - call HQ and they can send you one! BTW Hope you are well! :wink2:

Hi mgloverfam,

I love the thoughts of having colour 'snap' out at me, but a quick set scares the hell out of me! I hope to be confident enough to try it one day!

Best wishes,

Karen

well i tried it for the first time last week on a set of ruby red slippers for myself and i must say i'm loving it and boy does it make a difference to the colour my smile lines look fab

way to go i :D

I have been using Moxie since it 1st came out and I love it!!!!!!I am a fast paced girl and it works great for me I have even shave some time off. Gotta love that.
Alisha

I 1st used Moxie in march at the global conference in frankfurt.
i loved it then, & couldn't wait to get my hands on it!
i started using it in the salon in september, & competed & won with it in manchester in october!
i tend to use it most of the time at the mo, especially now the weather is colder.
that is probably the best advantage over radical & retention +; it sets up quicker in the cold.
i'm pretty certain i'll revert back to retention + when the really hot weather gets here, mayb not, we'll see!
because of the weather thing, this is the best time of year for those of you who are cautious of trying a faster setting liquid, to give it a go.
to try a faster setting liquid in the heat isn't such a gd idea!
also, for those of you who are easily distracted while working, be very careful of your brush.
i've seen some techs get more "lumps" in their brushes with moxie, they don't realise that they've got product in their brush, & as it sets quicker, u haven't got as much time to deal with it.
so, work smart & don't get product in your brush.
you won't regret trying Moxie, your smile lines will thank u!
liza x

I want some !! Gonna place an order for a bottle today!

Latest posts

Back