Ok, I have to ask cause it's driving me insane!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wooshka

Reaction score
What do you all keep your lint free wipes in for easy access on your station?

I just can't seem to find the right kind of container that will fit them in well so they don't get all creased up etc, are easy to grab but looks good.

Is there something (some kind of container) that is specifically used for this purpose that I can buy cause I have tried many different little containers but just can't find the right one.

S2 sell a great looking clear lucite holder with an opening down the side so that it is easy to stack and grab ... But that doesn't really help you in Brisbane does it?

If you use Magis foil wraps though, they sell a small black square holder that also has the split-down-the-side feature and I think would do very well for the purpose. It isn't pretty, but it is functional. Whoever sells Magis in Oz will no doubt have them. Should be cheap as chips. X

In our old salon we used the bottom of a cotton bud box they all get held neatly together . Lol hth x

Thanks Geeg, I will hunt one down.

Yes, sadly here is in Australia, we do end to miss out on a lot of good products.

Nailartlou, thank you also for your suggestion, I do have the clear plastic cotton tip boxes, so will try this too.
My biggest problem has been the container is always to small for 2 piles (or more) of wipes or too big for just one.

Latest posts

Back