Ok need some help here choosing products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pamper&Polish

Reaction score
I was going to purchase the NSI attraction system as I like the range of coloured acrylics and glitters....however I've been researching the threads on here and I'm starting to lean more towards CND liquids and powders....however I still want to use colours and glitters.

Are the NSI ones pre mixed with acrylic?

If not can I mix with CND powders?

If they are can I use CND retention with NSI coloured powders??

You can mix any colour you like with the CND powders, including glitter with them :)

It's not recommended to use one brand of monomer with another brand of powder due to 'messing' with the chemical balance of both. For the best results you should always use brand X monomer with brand X powder
hth's

I was going to purchase the NSI attraction system as I like the range of coloured acrylics and glitters....however I've been researching the threads on here and I'm starting to lean more towards CND liquids and powders....however I still want to use colours and glitters.

I definately wouldnt mix products, I bguy my glitter from nail graphix, there is a lady on here who has a website, the glitters are so so nice and I just mix them with my creative acrylic. However, I also stock some NSI and Ezflow glitter and if im using that for the glitter tips I use the same brand liquid and then go back to my cnd base acrylic for the nail bed.:lol:

Fiona (naturalnails) is the Geek who stocks Nail graphix ~ Nail Graphix glitter Acrylic
They are great because you mix your own powder with the glitter and don't have to worry about the ratio of glitter to powder as the pots of glitters contain the exact amount needed :green:

Do you guys know if you need to mix the cnd shimmer acylic? i used it straight from the pot last night and it came up abit grey and dull, my clients just called me saying they look dull?! Help!! please!! thankyou xxxx

Yes all the glitter/normal colours are pre-mixed, except for the Opal shimmer, this is just a glitter that you add to plain colours to give them a bit of bling.
I don't know about CND powders as I don't use CND (yet:))
As others have already said, you should not mix products from different systems, this will cause a barrage of problems.
You should always use the correct monomer for whatever system you are using and never use the same brush in different monomers either, one brush for each monomer is the best way to go. Yes, it's expensive but it's the only way to keep your enhancements from having problems but the ideal thing in my opinion is to only use the one system and become a pro in the one system.

BTW, I love all the technail colours in the NSI range, they are easy to use, wear well and easy to apply too:)

Do you guys know if you need to mix the cnd shimmer acylic? i used it straight from the pot last night and it came up abit grey and dull, my clients just called me saying they look dull?! Help!! please!! thankyou xxxx

Did you cap the glitter with clear powder? Do a search on here for glitter tips and you will finds lots of help :hug:

Latest posts

Back