Olaplex 3 available at Tesco!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Summer rain

Reaction score
Thought this was a pro product ?!

Haha surely not. ....

I've just checked...it is!!!

To me it's gone down in my opinion not the way it works but it isn't " salon exclusive " anymore [emoji35]

Well im not at all happy about that !!

Sent from my SM-T310 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm a bit embarrassed, I've made it out to be a top of the range amazing professional product. Then you can pick it up while you get your shopping

Aldi or lidl will have it next for half the price!!

At least it's selling for more than I'm retailing it at -
BUT....check out AMAZON, you can get it there, FREE postage, for £27.99!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:
Have a look at some of the reviews......
........It seems our public no longer need us........:(

BUT....check out AMAZON, you can get it there, FREE postage, for £27.99!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:
Its been on Olaplex Users .they are aware of it and have not authorised sales to Tesco or Amazon.they have stopped some of it and still trying to trace suppliers of the rest,so hopefully it will stop soon.:confused:

Was gonna order my no3's this week but this has put me off a bit! Plus I really need to do my NHF membership so think I"ll spend my money on that this month!

Really, think I might get some for myself at that price! Did you check the size, I saw some no1's there last week but it was v. Deceiving as they were tiny sample sizes so only good for one application!

Really, think I might get some for myself at that price! Did you check the size, I saw some no1's there last week but it was v. Deceiving as they were tiny sample sizes so only good for one application!

Yep, same size....100mls........
I must admit, client's have asked if they can take the 'sample' !!!!!:eek::oops::eek::oops::eek::oops:.
They are quite small bottles for the RRP £32.99.o_O

Direct from our head of distribution: "
To those OU UK Members posting about Tesco.
I can tell you that Olaplex does not have a direct nor indirect relationship with Tesco. They are not an authorized seller period. We are working diligently to find their source and if what they are offering is authentic. We appreciate you calling this to our attention with your posts. Know that we are on this and if you have questions or comments please PM us. It is not necessary to post screen shots and the like."

I have the 3 on order thinking I had a better chance of reaping a profit as the treatment sounds easier to sell than an additive to my customers that would benefit from Olaplex . Ive been tagged in the photo on FB and a customer has now asked if this is the stuff I've been going on about and would it be easier for me if she bought it and just used it at home!?
The biggest , most revolutionary product to come out in the hair world in years and its now available at Tesco !

That's what happens when companies become mega-distributed. They lose control of product distribution and it becomes harder and harder to control who and where products are coming from. All mass global companies have constant issues with it. Shouldn't be a surprise to anyone, especially with how quickly Olaplex grew and began to globally distribute within a year time frame. A huge success for a new company, but has its shortfalls when growth is so rapid.

Money talks at the end of the day.
If a new up and coming company gets thrown a few hundred thousand from a multi million global company they're gonna take it...someone agreed to sell it to them.

That's going to win over a £300 sale from a small 1 man /woman salon.

As Steven said, once something gets out of control and for as long as amazon, eBay and multi million companies exist you'll never stop it.

Bet olaplex must be kicking themselves now though after shelling out to get Guy Tang on board to do the launch at salon international and it was so successful and now their in tesco! Bet TKMaxx have them next!
Just seen a tweet from one of my reps from a large professional hair company having a field day with it on Twitter, it's a shame as will put salons off buying it in now.

Still, olaplex works the same as it always did, and there is nothing on the market that does what it does. I won't stop using it even if they put it in every Wal-Mart .

Bet olaplex must be kicking themselves now though after shelling out to get Guy Tang on board to do the launch at salon international and it was so successful and now their in tesco! Bet TKMaxx have them next!
Just seen a tweet from one of my reps from a large professional hair company having a field day with it on Twitter, it's a shame as will put salons off buying it in now.

Olaplex the company will be making a shed load of cash on ALL SALES of Olaplex. It doesn't matter who the end consumer is, whether a salon owner or Tesco customer, it still sales at the end of the day.

Fact is, it's more likely to be a salon owner buying huge amounts of Olaplex supposedly legitimately and then selling it on via Amazon, eBay, Tesco etc. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back