Olaplex integrity

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stylists911

AskMags.com,a Stylists 911
Reaction score
I'm putting this up everywhere because this gentleman, Dean Christal is a fellow chemist. I love chemistry, I believe in honesty, just like this company Olaplex.
It has 8 patents, it's very hard to get a patent on something in the hair industry because everything has been invented already, but not Olaplex, this is a one of a kind product, NOTHING out there is like it, not even close.
I'm putting this up because Dean and his company have been very transparent.
But then the attacks started to happen.
And now stylists, have been bought by other companies to post lies, to attack Olaplex, to lie!!!
So as a Stylist, Trichologist and a Chemist, I'm putting this post up from Dean Christal.
Please read it, learn the truth, know what is happening, and who has been bought.
I love Olaplex, I use Olaplex, and I am a Chemist who believes in the product.
-Mags Kavanaugh

Dean Christalto Olaplex Users

‪#‎Integrity for Sale
As Olaplex hits one million hashtags in the next hour or so... I can't believe it... I want to bring something to your attention. Rumors have spread that some of our ‘competitors’ are paying social media stars (those with large followings) thousands and thousands of dollars to hashtag their brands. Unfortunately, the rumors are true. We’ve had different stylists reach out to us and share details of deals where they are getting $1,000 + to simply type the brand’s name in the hashtag. Monthly agreements with some of these companies can be in excess of $10,000.
I could talk about this for hours but, in short, I will say that You, the hairstylist, have amazing power with social media. No one can fool you. All the information you need to make a product choice is shared with your peers on your smart phones. It’s honest and pure... Collectively, stylists have a voice with social media that has never existed before. It’s a new world and it needs to be protected from those that want to purchase you and your following. And that when your colleagues take money in exchange for promoting a product, it weakens the strength of social media for us all.

I end this by telling you that Olaplex does not, and will not, pay stylists and social media stars to use our products or #olaplex in their posts. We love it when you mention us on social media – but we want you to do it because you love our product, NOT because we’re paying you to do so.

Thank you for your support. I love you all and appreciate that you share your artistry with us. We couldn't do this without you.

Dean

Latest posts

Back