Olaplex vs Wellaplex vs Smartbond (etc.)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just because Olaplex is patented doesn’t mean everything is crap- some build bonds in other ways.

I used to use Olaplex but find people are brainwashed by the company.

Amelia’s comments are obviously from knowledge of both products

Just because Olaplex is patented doesn’t mean everything is crap- some build bonds in other ways.

I used to use Olaplex but find people are brainwashed by the company.

Amelia’s comments are obviously from knowledge of both products

Thankyou I’ve used all sorts of different bonds and by far found wellaplex the best I’ve looked into the science of all

Thankyou I’ve used all sorts of different bonds and by far found wellaplex the best I’ve looked into the science of all
Sorry, I didn’t realise you had a degree in chemistry.

Sorry, I didn’t realise you had a degree in chemistry.

Sorry I didn’t realise you knew everything have you done the courses and everything in-depth too? [emoji849]

Sorry I didn’t realise you knew everything have you done the courses and everything in-depth too? [emoji849]

The apology was genuine. I wasn’t being flippant at all.
You said you’d looked into the science of it so I assumed you meant that literally, i.e. with a background in organic chemistry.

The apology was genuine. I wasn’t being flippant at all.
You said you’d looked into the science of it so I assumed you meant that literally, i.e. with a background in organic chemistry.

It seemed sarcastic the way it was writen sorry. Yes, I have I’ve tested them all out against each other aswell

I am freelance and I use olaplex, I find good deals on eBay, I charge £15 per 7.5mls general 1 bowl of bleach, which tends to always be enough anyways. X

Wow more drama than Love Island!

When you're buying stuff on eBay... You need to think how is this person making money. And if it's cheaper than manufacturer then somethinf dodgy is going on.

Don't fight guys were here to support one another x

Don’t buy on eBay or Amazon [emoji30]

We have trade cards and accounts to get trade products!

We should all be entitled to an opinion surely based on what we have learnt on courses.

Just because something is patented doesn’t mean it’s the best.

Don’t buy on eBay or Amazon [emoji30]

We have trade cards and accounts to get trade products!

We should all be entitled to an opinion surely based on what we have learnt on courses.

Just because something is patented doesn’t mean it’s the best.

You're right it doesnt make it the best, but it is the only product that can rebuild the bonds within the hair shaft.

This doesn't mean the other "plex" products are rubbish, but they are not doing the same thing as olaplex.

Latest posts

Back