Olaplex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xshelbellx

Reaction score
anyone know of any mobile hairdressers or salons in either Cheshire or Manchester using olaplex?? tia xx

No one that I know of. Only a select few salons so far

Ok so.... I've seen Olaplex on EBay. Thoughts please

Ok so.... I've seen Olaplex on EBay. Thoughts please

As I stated in the other post, we do not endorse or condone third party sales or anything outside of licensed distribution channels. There is no guarantee that it is real product. Sadly, these are people buying product and selling for a profit at the expense of their peers. Olaplex is a professional only product and will remain that way.

Cheers,
Jordan Alexander
Vice President of Education
Olaplex LLC

Are mobile hairdressers allowed to use it in the UK or just salons? X

Olaplex want their product to be available to everyone. They sell larger salon sizes but they have a "travelling stylist" kit which is smaller. Student can also buy their products, well in America. I'm not sure if the UK distributors are trying to make it some elite-only product, they were originally. The salon where I work in North Wales got it just over a week ago, so don't believe it's some kind of London only thing, that's nonsense.

Olaplex want their product to be available to everyone. They sell larger salon sizes but they have a "travelling stylist" kit which is smaller. Student can also buy their products, well in America. I'm not sure if the UK distributors are trying to make it some elite-only product, they were originally. The salon where I work in North Wales got it just over a week ago, so don't believe it's some kind of London only thing, that's nonsense.

I think the thing is that nobody new how high the demand would become. The product has sold itself.

So I've called today to see if I can order a travel set which has 15 applications. It's just little old me so I'll let you know how I go. If anybody knows the cost of the travel set can you please PM me

So can you make orders now? I'd also like to know, can you let me know how you get on?

Suse not yet.

Suse I'll keep you posted and pm you any details ok

anyone know of a salon in nottinghamshire or linconshire that uses olaplex? the closest one i've found is in leicester and thats a bit of a trek for me :(

Our Morrocan Oil rep who also sorts of work through Aston and Fincher dropped off our Olaplex yesterday! Aston are eventually going to be predominant stockists of it apparently, and not Leslie spears?

We applied to use olaplex had to go through a email form which took about 10mins! Then I think from there it's only selected salons atm getting it x

Hmmm perhaps I should go through Aston & Fincher then

Our Morrocan Oil rep who also sorts of work through Aston and Fincher dropped off our Olaplex yesterday! Aston are eventually going to be predominant stockists of it apparently, and not Leslie spears?

I heard that too!

Latest posts

Back