Olaplex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aston and Fincher are working with Star Qualities Ltd. They will be stocking Olaplex.

Got some ordered!!! [emoji106] yippee

Suse I've been on the phone with them this morning (London) and they said probably not till next year!!! Help guys!

Was that Aston and Fincher you called?

Yes Aston & Fincher in London. Where was it you went?

I don't have a local Aston and Fincher so I just phoned asking if I could buy over the phone, they do have a rep in my area so they passed on her number.

Do you mind inboxing me the number you called pretty please?

And what area are you?

I'm up north scotland yeah I'll message you.

So I've called today to see if I can order a travel set which has 15 applications. It's just little old me so I'll let you know how I go. If anybody knows the cost of the travel set can you please PM me
Online it says $65 but won't allow me to ship to UK x

Suse I've been on the phone with them this morning (London) and they said probably not till next year!!! Help guys!

Please email me with exactly who said this, distributor and person you talked to. I want to get this taken care of immediately as you should not have to wait until next year. [email protected]

Thank you so much. It was the London Aston & Fincher.

I'm desperate to get my hands on olaplex, send a message and I was linked back to a form to complete but as a self employed freelancer in a relativley low priced area I doubt I'll get it as the form was salon based and asked the top prices I charge for cut and colour which in my area doesn't really exceed £60 unless colour correction :( gutted as I know I could do great things with it :( xxx

Siobrennan just because you are self-employed and freelance doesn't make you any less of a hairdresser. Don't feel disheartened. The very fact that you are interested in new products says a lot about you! Contact your local Aston & Fincher and they will put you in contact with your rep. My experience with the London Aston & Fincher is an isolated case. Good luck!

Are you any further forward sugarplumfaery?

I've got everything crossed. Has yours arrived yet?

Yes it's arrived can't wait to try it out I'm back to work on Monday, I've got a lot of clients interested! Hope you get it soon.

Thanks sugarplumfaery. As far as I know there aren't any stores in Scotland. I'll mail them though. Feel pretty disheartened just now I need this in my life lol xxx

Suse82 is from Scotland

Latest posts

Back