Olaplex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw I know it's nice to be busy n all that but I'm getting to the point where I don't want to offer it coz it's making me run over, I really don't have the time to fit olaplex into my shedule as it runs currently, I use industry standard timings for everything so when I'm fully booked for the day there's literally no room for manouver, the amount of days lately I'm an hour late getting home to the kids is too many so my best idea is to change service times and make the day run more smoothly, would you guys say 10 mins is enough? Or do you think there's a better result with say 20 or even 30? My experience is saying 20-30 mins gives a better result but I haven't got a reason other than the hair felt silkier afterwards, considering olaplex is an inside treatment not an outside one I shouldn't really be basing it on that alone lol
As I mentioned in another reply, 10 mins minimum, 20-30 for compromised hair. Make the time, its not that much additional time. Raise your prices accordingly. People will be patient and grateful for the results you will be providing with the use of Olaplex.

You should add an additional 15 mins to each service to allow proper time for Olaplex. If a clients hair is compromised, you will want to leave No2 for 30 mins. They are paying for your time and for the integrity of their hair. This is not something that should be rushed or looked down upon. Never before were we able to repair the bonds, we were breaking in our services. This is revolutionary! Make time, it will count and build your business :)
Fab, thank you, I'll add 15 mins into finishing time :)

Latest posts

Back