Old hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attyman10

Reaction score
Is there anything that can be done with old hair extensions , when the tip is no good but the hair is still great , seems a shame to throw them away ...

How do you re tip ? Or do you send them away ?? Sorry to sound like a div , I've never heard if this x

You can either send them away or learn how to do it yourself, there are lots of YouTube videos on how to do it, I always end up having to re-tip will attach a vid I found after a quick search x
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SERlmPo_SL4

Thank you very much for the info Jade , looks complicated doing it yourself , do you know where to send them to get them re tipped ?

Thank you very much for the info Jade , looks complicated doing it yourself , do you know where to send them to get them re tipped ?

I do know a girl she has a FACEBOOK page locks of love pretipping service

She's ace!!

Thanks for the advice everyone , much appreciated 😘

What do you find to be the best glue for retipping, I've tried the keratin sticks and they just don't hold up

Sent from my C6903 using SalonGeek mobile app

I chop up keratin sticks into tiny pieces and heat it up n melt it on

Do you not find they go soft after a while? I like the hard keratin that the u tips come in when new, but not found anything similar when retipping xx

I swear by the glue granules that foxy sell, just melt 3or 4 on your heat wand, use u shape or flat shape Pliers to press in shape, really quick and easy

I get the angel remy italian keratin sticks and they last the same as the original tips x

I swear by the glue granules that foxy sell, just melt 3or 4 on your heat wand, use u shape or flat shape Pliers to press in shape, really quick and easy

Totally agree. They are amazing! And one bag just lasts and lasts and lasts.

Do you not find they go soft after a while? I like the hard keratin that the u tips come in when new, but not found anything similar when retipping xx

Use Italian keratin it dosent go soft

Where will I find it online? Any particular brands better than others?
Thanks in advance xx

I use foxys keratin granules.

The bags are packed so they last forever.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back