Ombre hair and extensions!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lottie1992

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I've had extensions for absolute years now, have tried clips ins, racoon and now going for pre bonded russian.

Just wanted to ask a question...am thinking of going ombre (am already quite light blond so just going slightly darker on the top). I don't want the ombre to go too far down, probably around ear height.

I've been told a number of different things regarding my extensions. I've looked into getting ombre extensions but can't find any I like with the right colour and effect. So one hair dresser has told me they can dye my extensions before putting them into my hair, but others have told me the extensions won't need to be died and will blend in fine if i just get blonde ones.

Could anyone else give me some advise please?

Also I go to different hair dressers for my dying and extension application.

But tricky when it's done separate but I would advise you get your colour done first then go for a consultation with your extensionist and if you have faith in her and she knows her job you should trust what she recommends,some suppliers do custom blend ombré so she may want to shop about for that xx

I have ombre hair & buying all-blonde extensions blends in fine for me :) as long as your top layer has blonde tips it will blend xox

Angels locks do a gorgeous ombre which is a light brown/dark blonde with light blonde at the ends x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Is angel locks from angel remy website?x

If any of my clients have ombre hair I also colour the extensions. I prefer how that looks then when they hair blows in the wind or is tied up xxx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back