Ombre micro rings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gorgeousbykelly

Reaction score
Hi, I've recently trained in fitting micro ring extensions and I've been advertising for models. I have a lady who wants hers done and has asked for 22in ombre. Studio 58 does this but I was hoping there might be a few suppliers to choose from? I've searched on here but can't any info. She wanted a rough idea of price so I wanted to give options.

I've got to this stage with a few potential models but as soon as cost of the hair comes into it they back off, a couple were actually shocked they had to pay at all! It's quite frustrating :)

Hi Kelly. I get mine from our supplier Transform xtensions. They are on facebook and have a website www.transform-hair-extensions.co.uk. I pay around £120 for 150 strands. Hope that helps:p

Thanks Cheryl :) I had already looked on there but they only have 18 and 20in. I've found loads of 22in ombre wefts but hardly any pre bonded in that length x

Hi Kelly

I'm in exactly the same position as yourself, currently looking for models but as soon as they see the price of the hair I hear no more!

I've also had a look through and only found studio 58, sorry! If I find anything I will let you know :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back