Ombre prices

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautybabe

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I've only done one ombre but on a friend, i had to bleach bath before applying target shade so took me a while. As she is my closest friend i didnt charge very much. But now her friend wants exactly the same, but not sure how much to charge her. I've got to go through the same process as i did on my mate.

Thanks

Laura

Hi,
We do ombré in the salon, depending on the clients hair colour we usually bleach the ends then apply either a toner or colour over the bleached sections. We charge about £15/£20 then add either the blow dry or cut and blow dry. The salon I work at chargers very reasonable prices so don't be afraid to up the price if you are a more expensive salon. Xx

I charge same price as full head foils then cut & finish x

I also charge the same price as a full head of highlights. £45, but this is in salon. If I was doing it at home I would probably charge around £30. Make sure you cover cost of products you buy and keep a little more for your time and effort :)

One way is to decide how much you want per hour/appointment + cost of products.

To keep it simple if I am just lightening the ends I would charge for half head highlights, if I need to darker then roots with a demi then I charge for that too, so 90-120.

I would charge 45 xx

I charge £80 for ombré and if the ends need toning then £90 that's for top tint and bottom x

£35 if just doing ends and £45 if toning after x

Thankyou for all your replies, would i need to charge extra for blowdry?

x

It depends what sort of blow dry I normally blow dry after a colour for free!
But if there talking Chelsea/Essex blow dry were I'd set in barrel curls/rollers or leave the brushes in then I charge a extra £10-15 depending in length as these can be time consuming And at the end of the day they are paying for your time x

Latest posts

Back