Omg Had To Share This With You

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claire 1

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I havent posted for ages, I hope some of you remember me LOL I am still ploughing on with my teaching degree and things are going really well. Anyway the reason for this post is that as a struggling student one of my tutors made me aware of claiming back bank charges and gave me this link

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk

about reclaiming back bank charges, at first i was a sceptic and though Oh yeah right, well after further reading etc, I followed the step by step guide offered on the site, which entailed me sending off a standard letter (found in the site library) with £10.00 to my bank requesting the last 6 years statements (they have to oblige under data protection. Well i have recieved these and totalled up all the charges for stuff like missed direct debits, bounced cheques and going over overdraft limit, which added up to £2,500!!!
shocked.gif

I have now sent off letter two asking for my money back and am awaiting results.

Have read loads and loads of posts from people with the same bank as mine (halifax) and not one reached the court stage (although most had to file to small claims, halifax has never defended and to date has paid all claims for charges!!

Will let you all know how i get on, but it really is worth the £10.00 just to see how much they have charged you over the years

Claire x

Hi Claire so good to see you back, how could we ever forget you after the ghost night and all your jokes ... I mean the Hardee Har Har forum was set up cos of you!!!!!!!!! I often wonder how you are getting on.

There has been a recent thread about this and people seem to have had successes from it. Hope you do too xxx

Hi Claire so good to see you back, how could we ever forget you after the ghost night and all your jokes ... I mean the Hardee Har Har forum was set up cos of you!!!!!!!!! I often wonder how you are getting on.

There has been a recent thread about this and people seem to have had successes from it. Hope you do too xxx

LOL that ghost gag will forever leave an impression on you Sassy LOL, its so nice to be remembered for that and not my (not so nice nails!!). I still find this place a riveting read though and am always amazed at the talent of you guys.

When i get a moment i will put some jokes on ( i have some right good uns LOL)

Claire x

Latest posts

Back