Omg head bake!! Flirties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clownyclaire

Reaction score
Hey all I completed my Flirties semi permenant lash extensions today and omg I've got one serious head ache!!! I bought my Mum In as the model and the lady told me I had to work with some really hard eyelashes!!! :-O anyway Just wanted to no what the most used thickness of lashes are? the teacher said 0.15? Would that be right? Also as our kit Only came with 8 and 10mm lengt lashes would anyone suggest to buy more of a Certain Size then to others?
Let the practising commence!!!! :)

I would suggest you buy 2 mixed trays from Lashbase. A mixed case of 0.20mm in 8mm, 10mm, 12mm & 14mm, and a mixed case of 0.15mm in 7mm, 9mm, 11mm & 13mm (or the other way around)

This way you have every length from 7mm to 14mm and only need to buy 2 boxes.

You will quickly know which ones you use most of and prefer and can order the single sizes then.

HTH

Thank you! I've bought separate
Boxes in 0.15 but will get some 0.20. Thanks

Sorry to hijack, did you train at the cottage training centre in hythe? Just seen your location and I'm due to go there next month. Now the headache has gone, how did you find the training? I'm not sure if I may prefer to travel and have 1 to 1 training. x

Latest posts

Back