OMG - how many muscles in the body?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kitten

Reaction score
Hi geeks - just wondering if anyone has an ingenious way of remembering the names/locations/etc. of the muscles in the body - we've just covered the muscular system in my VTCT massage level 3 diploma and my brain's quit on me! Thanks for any help you can give! x

hi ya kitten me again ive just started the muscular system have the test in a couple of weeks , i just try and remember them by pointing to my own body have lotsa pics and stuff in my kitchen as i spend most of my life in there
speak soon
PS how did u get on with the bones?

Bones not too bad actually, as I knew about half of them anyway, so my little brain only had to remember the proper name for the other half! But the muscles are a different story altogether! I like your idea of putting post-it's all around the house though, gonna give that a go! I've also got to learn the circulatory system for a test when we get back after Christmas and we've got to do our first aid certificate for the next two weeks which I'm not looking forward to! How are you finding it? Tutors good?

hi ya
im really enjoying it im doing the vtct at my local college where i done my waxng etc , the tutors are fab , there is alot to learm but we r doing it one step at a time so its not to bad, plus ive done my m74 and m2 b4 so ive just gotta add to them we have clients coming in starting january not good lol when do u finish ure cvourse mine finishes in june xx

We were ask to come up with a catchprase type thing for a series of names of the muscles which helps you to remeber the be :wink2: ginning of the muscle.

hi,

I did a skeltall piccie, i think i copied it from a book and had it photocopyed large, and coloured all the muscles in different colours. I put the names next to it, and what they are commanly known as, like the latisimus dorsi, the swimmers muscle and the pectoralis the weightlifter chest muscle. This helped me loads. You have to keep goin over and over it. I qualified some time ago and still find myself looking at athletes saying to myself thats that muscle and thats this muscle!

Michelle x

Latest posts

Back