Omg kit ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B-Beauty

Reaction score
Have read people asking about it but has anyone actually bought it ? :)

Have read people asking about it but has anyone actually bought it ? :)

i did...in june...got hvlp700 pro, tent, 3 litres of solution & disposables...was definatly the cheapest around at the time... they gave it too me for the same price as the 5008 as they were out of stock at the time...everything arrived within a couple of days :)

Are you happy with it ? As found it is the cheapest around also but then that has always come bk and bitten me on the bum in the past?

They are a reputable company and as long as you get the machine that does what you want you will be fine with this company. I have used them and found no problems, good service, although as with a few companies, if you do have a problem ring instead of email. Hth

Are you happy with it ? As found it is the cheapest around also but then that has always come bk and bitten me on the bum in the past?

yea its fab...the tent is a 'skylight' one so its clear at the top...the machine is great, although the most i have done is 6 in one day. the disposables are good...but i didnt like the tan much so changed to nouvatan lol!! x

Thanks girls have not heard great things about the solution but i am the same it looks a great price etc dont want to waste the money though if that makes sense x

i bought it few months ago and i love it sevice was really good was told it would take 4 weeks to arrive but came with in 3 days.i find the tan really good as well and all my clients love it think it looks really natural .
i havent used any other products so cant really compare to anything but as they say if its not broken dont fix it :)

Thanks girls have not heard great things about the solution but i am the same it looks a great price etc dont want to waste the money though if that makes sense x
The solution is the most important part of the kit, you only get one chance to make a first impression, and this is your future business. It does look a good deal on paper, but is there VAT to be added to the advertised price? Companies like ourselves are offering free Beauty Guild Acreddited training with kits at the moment. At training centres throughout the country so you dont have to travel for training, if you really look into it, kits + training are pretty much the same price give or take £20 with who ever you decide to go with.

The solution is the most important part of the kit, you only get one chance to make a first impression, and this is your future business. It does look a good deal on paper, but is there VAT to be added to the advertised price? Companies like ourselves are offering free Beauty Guild Acreddited training with kits at the moment. At training centres throughout the country so you dont have to travel for training, if you really look into it, kits + training are pretty much the same price give or take £20 with who ever you decide to go with.

Can you tell me if you offer training in dundee :)

i bought it few months ago and i love it sevice was really good was told it would take 4 weeks to arrive but came with in 3 days.i find the tan really good as well and all my clients love it think it looks really natural .
i havent used any other products so cant really compare to anything but as they say if its not broken dont fix it :)

Did you get the starter kit from omg , how many tans can you do with the machine in a row ?

Typical! I've already booked my training with Nouvatan :rolleyes:

Typical! I've already booked my training with Nouvatan :rolleyes:
Have you purchased the kit as well ? or are you just having training with us.

I've booked and paid for my training - I thought I'd have a good look around for a kit as when I booked I was told I could always buy the kit from Nouvatan and half the training price would be taken off the kit (as that was the offer at the time)

I've booked and paid for my training - I thought I'd have a good look around for a kit as when I booked I was told I could always buy the kit from Nouvatan and half the training price would be taken off the kit (as that was the offer at the time)
The offer is for free beauty guild accredited training in September when you purchase a kit, if you do decide to purchase a kit we will deduct the full price of your training from the kit purchase price :D

The offer is for free beauty guild accredited training in September when you purchase a kit, if you do decide to purchase a kit we will deduct the full price of your training from the kit purchase price :D

OP Sorry for highjacking your thread!!

Steve, I think I love you :D Thank you! Could you tell me, is it possible to arrange purchase on the day of training? Or am I better calling Sarah (who was soooo helpful and lovely arranging my training) back, ordering through the site or another option?

Steve do you offer training in dundee ?

Latest posts

Back