OMG spray tan website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikinkibabyx

Reaction score
Hi all!

Has anyone ordered from omgtanningsolutions.com before? I want to order my kit from them but anytime I contact them asking if the kit comes with extra cups I don't get a reply.. I've contacted them through their website like 4 times. They do have a telephone number but I haven't had a chance to call as they're only open 9-5 and I've been working loads and don't get a signal in my work to phone on lunch.

I really want to buy the kit but don't want to go ahead and spend £300 on something that I'm unsure i can trust will arrive ?

Thanks x

I order from these all the time and never had a problem with them xx

I usr OMG, they are a little slow at replying to messages, but always answer the phones and are very helpful if you ring them.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using SalonGeek

I usr OMG, they are a little slow at replying to messages, but always answer the phones and are very helpful if you ring them.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using SalonGeek

Hopefully you've spoken to them now but I ordered from them and it does come with 3 extra cups:)

If it's a TS50 it should always come with the extra cups.

Hopefully you've spoken to them now but I ordered from them and it does come with 3 extra cups:)

I've actually not as I was too busy on Friday:( did you order the gun alone or a kit?x

Yes, the TS50 comes prepacked by Earlex. All OMG are doing is putting their sticker on the side. They have no reason to be removing the cups.

Thought I would reply now I have my kit.

Kit is amazing..

TS50 Gun with 4 cups all together
Pop up Tent
3L of Solution ( choice of % and fragrance )
Barrier Cream
3 bottles of tanning mousse (9%,12%&16%)
3x mitts
30 pack sticky feet
30 pack thong
30 pack caps
Consultation cards
Loyalty cards
Aftercare leaflets
Appointment Book
Window Sticker
Poster

All for £299 (£360 once vat was added )

Xx

Thought I would reply now I have my kit.

Kit is amazing..

TS50 Gun with 4 cups all together
Pop up Tent
3L of Solution ( choice of % and fragrance )
Barrier Cream
3 bottles of tanning mousse (9%,12%&16%)
3x mitts
30 pack sticky feet
30 pack thong
30 pack caps
Consultation cards
Loyalty cards
Aftercare leaflets
Appointment Book
Window Sticker
Poster

All for £299 (£360 once vat was added )

Xx

OMG is great value, I was amazed with how much I got with my kit when I first started out. x x happy tanning ;)

Latest posts

Back