'OMG' tanning solution

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xNatalieLauren

Reaction score
I got a free sample of OMG tanning solution with the spray tan machine, I sampled it on my other half. He's gone a brill colour.

Has anyone used this professionally?

Yes I use it all the time. Got another 2 booked in this afternoon. I normally use the coconut or mango ones. Mostly 12%. Love it. No orange. Drying client is a must. Noone walking around sticky.

i use it too have been very have with it as have my customers! but have been having problems with sticky tans but putting that down to the weather:confused:

I found it went sticky too, but after some drying he went really nice colour. I did it outside because I didn't want it all over the kitchen and even in the breeze it's not gone streaky. I'm more than chuffed with it :D

I've got the chocolate, cherry and original with Aloe Vera. I used 6%.

I use 9% mainly sometimes 12% always been happy!

Have u got a pic of the 6%? There is a thread around of spray tans everyone has done I've got a omg 9% on there lovely golden colour

Dry the client by taking the gun off the hose and use the air from the hose to dry them. Easy. Hope that makes sense.

Latest posts

Back