One lash course for both classic & volume or 'straight to volume'?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmilySmith89

Reaction score
Hi guys! :)

Looking to get into volume lashes - however, it looks like most trainers won't let you do the volume course until you're proficient in classic lashes.

Is there any 2 day courses that cover both? Or a 'straight to volume' lash course that someone can recommend?

Thanks in advance!

Yes there is two ways of doing this. You can take a course for classic lashes and then venture into volume afterwards or you can take a comprehensive course which will get you straight into volume. Let me know if you need help and I might be able to advise x

Yes there is two ways of doing this. You can take a course for classic lashes and then venture into volume afterwards or you can take a comprehensive course which will get you straight into volume. Let me know if you need help and I might be able to advise x

Thank you! I'd love to take a comprehensive course which allows me to go straight to volume. If you could advise on a training provider, that would be fantastic!

Latest posts

Back