One step gels/organic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bettierae

Reaction score
I'm doing some research into one step gels, organic gels & bio seaweed gels etc, as we have been asked if we want to get involved in bringing a new one to the uk.

What are your thoughts on one step gel polish & bio seaweed/organic gels etc. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm doing some research into one step gels, organic gels & bio seaweed gels etc, as we have been asked if we want to get involved in bringing a new one to the uk.

What are your thoughts on one step gel polish & bio seaweed/organic gels etc. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

You have to be able to answer all questions as to why it is organic or is it certified organic which is different (this has to be proven)and why a seaweed is a good product and people seem to be sceptical of the word 'bio' and organic sometimes on here. Also, there is a lot of competition for gels one step and otherwise, so would probably need mega bucks to get people to buy, than its not guaranteed, especially if it is an off the shelf formula just re labelled anyone could copy it under a different name. Everything is a risk depends how much of a risk you want to take, as manufacturers need to sell stuff.

Latest posts

Back