One Stroke Home Learning?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JuicyLucy

Reaction score
I know attending a course is always the best, but I would like to learn to do
one stroke nail art either via the web, dvd or book. Any recommendations on how I can do this?

I know attending a course is always the best, but I would like to learn to do
one stroke nail art either via the web, dvd or book. Any recommendations on how I can do this?

There was a post about someone having a DVD out for it but I can't remember who the person was. Would anyone else know? I tried doing it from YouTube but wasn't mastering it right but then that was my first attempt lol x

Ela Loszczyk, the former Astonishing Nails UK distributor in Edinburgh, has recently brought out a one stroke foundation dvd. It teaches you right from the beginning and assumes no prior knowledge. Very good, too!

Liliya Sereditskaya also does one stroke dvds. If you google her name, her site will come up.

Hope that helps. :biggrin:

Also a fantastic artist called Dorota Palicka. I follow her on Facebook and her stuff is fantastic. I'm sure she has a DVD for home learning. I think her name in here might be ibizasun x

Nail Experts Academy

Here is the link for Ela. The dvd is extremely helpful and explains everything right through from paints, how to hold your brush, the various moves to a complete design.

Just click onto video 1

Thanks, I'll check those out.

Latest posts

Back