One stroke nail art?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caroline90

Reaction score
Hey geeks :)

Im after making the decision to completely change my brand to CND.. im so excited i think i could burst :lol: but it wont be for another little while yet.. im going to take every course available with them :)

Im also looking into doing some one stroke nail art courses too! my question is.. Do you have to have some level of art to do this kind of course? im absolutely hopeless at art but i really want to be able to offer nail art and produce gorgeous nails..

any advice would be great :)

Caroline x

I am wondering about same thing

Crystal nails do level 1 fine lines course which they reccomend doing before the one stroke course but it's not imperative.

Crystal nails do level 1 fine lines course which they reccomend doing before the one stroke course but it's not imperative.

Thanks a million :) il look into that!

Caroline x

one stroke is so fabulous and looks sooo impressive. Just to get you in the mood there are some good tutorials on you tube and I especially love the ones by simplichic, takes a lot of practice but so worth it x

one stroke is so fabulous and looks sooo impressive. Just to get you in the mood there are some good tutorials on you tube and I especially love the ones by simplichic, takes a lot of practice but so worth it x

Yes i have been watching some tutorials on youtube, especially Gemma Lambert's tutorials! One stroke is amazing and very beautiful! I have emailed Crystal Nails to get some info on their nail art courses so hopefully i will get a reply soon! thanks :)

Caroline x

I did the fine art level 1 recently and it's now compulsory before they allow you to do one stroke/aquarelle etc. On the plus side, I think it's worth it and their Barbara brush/one move paints are very, very good! :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back