One stroke paint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fluffle

Reaction score
I have had a look on the net but the only one stoke paint I can find is from the usa.
What paint do any of you use?
I have been trying with acrylic paint but I am not gettting on with it.

I think 99% of one stroke art is done with acrylic paints. They do vary a lot in quality though. What have you been using so far?

I use the crystal nails one move paints and they are great, very pigmented and give a nice opaque look. One Move Colours - Crystalnails Nail Products | Technician Courses | Acrylic Course | Gel Course | Nail Art Course | Airbrush Course | Crystal Nails UK

Lots of people really rate the polycolour paints though which you can purchase from Astonishing Nails Polycolor paints : Astonishing Nails, The Art of Beauty

Hope that helps xx

I just had a set off the net really cheap I had got a while back for something else so I thought I would have a go with them first before buying anything else.

Thanks for the links. Will have a nose and get a few colours to have a go with.

I just had a set off the net really cheap I had got a while back for something else so I thought I would have a go with them first before buying anything else.

Thanks for the links. Will have a nose and get a few colours to have a go with.

I did exactly the same when i first started playing around. Found it really difficult to get the designs to show up well enough though, the paints would never show up and well as i hoped!

Definitely worth getting a few good ones, even if you just get 2 contrasting colours to try and see what you think to start with xxx

Latest posts

Back