One stroke so difficult-feeling disheartened

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foxy_princess

Reaction score
Been practising one stroke but when I get to the bottom petals they always go wrong. I wanna learn to do it without having to flip the nail thr other way round because I know I wont be able to do that with a real client. I use ebay brushes with whsmith paints and they okay I guess. Any tips please im really upset and feel like giving up! Heres one of my designs it ended up being too big because I cant draw small petals either without messing them up. On the nail I have white polish which I then buffed to a matte finish to make the paint more bold

Attachments

• 1431353184427.jpg
    1431353184427.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 161
I have no experience in one stroke but want to learn. Maybe you need to be using a small brush?X

It's worth it to go to a course!! They teach you a lot. Crystal Nails do good courses!
If I was you, I would use a smaller brush and maybe try an easier flower. One with rounded petals perhaps. I will attach a photo to show you what I mean.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1431376605.585486.jpg

If you have Instagram then you can look at my work @johannaopauszki x

looks fab johanna!!x

Thank you Sam!x

It's worth it to go to a course!! They teach you a lot. Crystal Nails do good courses!
If I was you, I would use a smaller brush and maybe try an easier flower. One with rounded petals perhaps. I will attach a photo to show you what I mean. View attachment 187402
If you have Instagram then you can look at my work @johannaopauszki x

Wow those are lovely. Do they teach you literally everything about one stroke? I want to get as good as the russians but everyone has to start somewhere I guess

Yes that's right [emoji4] where are you based? Try and get in touch with crystal nails uk on Facebook and they will be more than happy to help you. They will probably tell you who your local educator is and how you can get in touch with them.x

Take a look at Sam Biddle also, she does on-line classes.

Yes that's right [emoji4] where are you based? Try and get in touch with crystal nails uk on Facebook and they will be more than happy to help you. They will probably tell you who your local educator is and how you can get in touch with them.x

Im based in Greater London

The creative beauty group do a really good one stroke course. I did it and on the day I couldn't stop laughing at how bad my attempts were compared to the educators but I learnt so much valuable information and can see an improvement every time I do one stroke. Well worth investing the money in the training for it.

Thank you all for the responses ill defo be doing some research on these courses

Latest posts

Back