One stroke

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooh I'm far South Devon but I'd be interested in the one stroke course. Will have to have a look into it :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have actually just watched a video on YouTube & it's makin me want to do this one stroke nail art course even more!!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384038410.141599.jpg

Haven't checked this thread for a bit, but if there's anything I can help with, just let me know xx

Haven't checked this thread for a bit, but if there's anything I can help with, just let me know xx

What can you do for us Hun? Hope uu can help xx

I can get a free hall, right on J19 of the M5 if that's any use...

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Where do you live Hun? I live right by junction 19!

Where do you live Hun? I live right by junction 19!

I'm in Clevedon...so are you Portbury, Easton, Portishead or Sheepway? :)

I'm in Clevedon...so are you Portbury, Easton, Portishead or Sheepway? :)

Portbury! Good to know there's so many local geeks! x

Portbury! Good to know there's so many local geeks! x

Ahahaha! So you MUST know Sharon W? Xx

Last edited:
Ah you will my dear, you will :) she's my sil. She's also the grand matriarch of Portbury ;) xx

Ha ha, I'll look forward to meeting her (& you!) sometime xx

For anyone who may be interested, Ela of Astonishing Nails has produced a One Stroke training dvd. It covers everything for the beginner from brushes, paints, loading the brush to a range of different strokes and some simple designs to get you started. Very good!

Deena where can I buy this? X

Ok ladies my mum has had a quick word with the man about the room and looks like its a yes. I need to go and talk to him about it though.

There's plenty of parking, a fuel garage across the road where could buy lunch, drinks etc and lidl and Tesco just around the corner.

Just need to get some possible dates together with Gemma. Shall I contact her or does someone else want to? Xx

Ok ladies my mum has had a quick word with the man about the room and looks like its a yes. I need to go and talk to him about it though.

There's plenty of parking, a fuel garage across the road where could buy lunch, drinks etc and lidl and Tesco just around the corner.

Just need to get some possible dates together with Gemma. Shall I contact her or does someone else want to? Xx

Give Gemma a message Hun & tell her details see if she can arrange something xx

I'm just looking at distances...Danielle, if it ends up being in Cirencester, can you get to Cribbs and I'll pick you up from there? Xx

I'm just looking at distances...Danielle, if it ends up being in Cirencester, can you get to Cribbs and I'll pick you up from there? Xx

Hmm Cirencester seems abit far, I wouldn't no my way to cribbs xx

Hmm Cirencester seems abit far, I wouldn't no my way to cribbs xx

It would be a little epic :) I think we should stick to the original plan of South Wales somewhere! Xx

It would be a little epic :) I think we should stick to the original plan of South Wales somewhere! Xx

Yep me to sounds abit more straight forward lol & easier for most people x

Twinners, what shall we do? X

Latest posts

Back