One stroke

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've heard back from Gemma. I'm just waiting for possible dates then I will get venue booked and pay Gemma her deposit. How many of you are interested in a beginner's one stroke course in Cirencester, Gloucestershire?

I've heard back from Gemma. I'm just waiting for possible dates then I will get venue booked and pay Gemma her deposit. How many of you are interested in a beginner's one stroke course in Cirencester, Gloucestershire?

I am definitely interested! :) x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Me with bells on!! :)

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help won't you? xx

I'm definitely interested. I don't do any nail art at the moment so a complete beginner. Also, does it matter which systems we use?

I'm happy to help where I can x

I think Cirencester is abit far for me sorry x

I'm in too!

I'm going to stick with Danielle. She is the OP and I offered to drive her to training...unfortunately, it's not feasible for me to go 50 mins to Newport, then 1 hr 20 to Cirencester...and back again, in a car that does 25 to a gallon! If Gemma is willing to do Bristol for the training, then I/we would be happy to join in. Hell, you can all come round my house!

If not, Danielle, myself and any others in Wales that want to, will go to Swansea xx

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

It looks like there's 5 or 6 of us that are interested in doing swansea. I will pull my finger out and message her today and see if she can bring the one stroke course forward for us. Otherwise, I'd be looking at 3d only in feb, I'm not sure Aquarelle is my thing. Hope this is ok Danielle? Xx

I completely understand twinners. Swansea is a bit to far out for me with finding alternative arrangements for my kids for school runs etc.

Ok ladies interested in Cirencester can you pm me, pm with link to your personal facebook so I can add you as friends if we aren't already and I will set up a group.

I'm in the same boat with 4 kids. Emma and FayLizzie, if you want to join us in Swansea, I can pick you up on the way through. Would be cheaper to car share than go it alone xx

Twinners, I'm happy with Swansea ;-) let me no how you get on with finding out about the course, I don't mind just doing 3D Hun Just I haven't done acrylic in about 4 years so skills are far from great, but I'm happy to car share & share fuel cost if u was able to stop at Newport xxx

I will be sure to fetch you :)

I don't seem to be able to do much from my phone...can you pm the other girls from Wales in this thread and see if they also want to go for it? Think there's dani, cebotchett and 1 other in Swansea itself?

My fb is Jo Furnues...add me if you like, it might be easier to sort via that :) xx

I will be sure to fetch you :)

I don't seem to be able to do much from my phone...can you pm the other girls from Wales in this thread and see if they also want to go for it? Think there's dani, cebotchett and 1 other in Swansea itself?

My fb is Jo Furnues...add me if you like, it might be easier to sort via that :) xx

Will do Hun ill add uu on fb now :) xx

I'm in the same boat with 4 kids. Emma and FayLizzie, if you want to join us in Swansea, I can pick you up on the way through. Would be cheaper to car share than go it alone xx

Awesome I'm in! Let me know dates/costs etc and I'm game! Defo cheaper splitting the petrol and all going together!! Also I don't do acrylics, I'm trained but haven't done them in years lol so no one laugh at my skills haha!! Xxxxxx

Awesome I'm in! Let me know dates/costs etc and I'm game! Defo cheaper splitting the petrol and all going together!! Also I don't do acrylics, I'm trained but haven't done them in years lol so no one laugh at my skills haha!! Xxxxxx

I'm with you on this one haha thinners have contacted Gemma to try & sort something out so waiting a reply, add me on fb girls Danielle Maidment xxx

Swansea day trippers: aquarelle and 3d in feb, or a potential one stroke course in March? Xx

Swansea day trippers: aquarelle and 3d in feb, or a potential one stroke course in March? Xx

I'm happy to do 3d & one stroke xx

3D and 1 stroke for me too xx

There's so many of us in a small radius that want to do these courses. It's a pity they can't bring them really close to us. I live in Cwmbran and would be interested in some local courses im also a driving wimp lol :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

There's so many of us in a small radius that want to do these courses. It's a pity they can't bring them really close to us. I live in Cwmbran and would be interested in some local courses im also a driving wimp lol :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

If we can get a big number together then maybe we could try & arrange something... Add me on fb if u got it Danielle maidment xx

Latest posts

Back