One swollen eyelid from lash extensions!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NinaS

Reaction score
Hi guys, so I used to get my eye lash extensions done religiously every 2-3 weeks and did not experience any bad reaction from it for about 6 months. And one day I woke up with a VERY swollen eye lid (my left lid to be exact) it got so bad that I ended up having to see a Dr. to give me medication to get the swelling to go down. Not to mention my lid was extremely dry that I couldn't wear make-up on it for awhile. So I stopped getting them, and decided 6 months later to give them a try again. This time around my LEFT eye becomes a tad bit swollen/itchy after 24 hours later AGAIN but not nearly as bad as what I experienced 6 months ago... Would any of you ladies/gents what might be the issue? :( I really, really do love having my lashes. But why this ONE lid o_O <--- this is literally how I looked lol one lid swollen but the other was perfectly fine.

I think you'll find that once you're allergic, you stay allergic. The fact that you've swollen up again, albeit on one side only is your body telling you it doesn't like something in the glue.

I think you'll find that once you're allergic, you stay allergic. The fact that you've swollen up again, albeit on one side only is your body telling you it doesn't like something in the glue.

I know :( I think I just need to accept the fact I can't have them. It just sucks because it's only that one eye! *Heartbreaking* haha well thank you for confirming!

Latest posts

Back