Online booking, which is the best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smooth

Reaction score
We are looking at upgrading our system and want to know if anyone uses a booking system that is integrated to their website? If you do, how efficient is it, does the url still say your domain name? Does it take payments? How does it affect the bookings you make in the salon, do you have to keep cross referencing?

Thanks
x

We are looking at upgrading our system and want to know if anyone uses a booking system that is integrated to their website? If you do, how efficient is it, does the url still say your domain name? Does it take payments? How does it affect the bookings you make in the salon, do you have to keep cross referencing?

Thanks
x

have u tried salonium?

I think the guys have, we need to be able to add a form to complete either prior or after booking and to take a deposit so basically no appointments will be booked unless a deposit has been paid.

We use Premier Software's online booking function and it is appalling. I couldn't recommend it to anyone and I am also looking for a new, better system.

have u tried salonium?

Hi,

Do you have Salonium? I have looked into this and saw that there was a free version, is it really free or are there any hidden costs?
If so what comes with the free version?
thanks.

I use Salonium and the free version is fine for me as I am a part time mobile therapist. When you sign up for the 30 day free trial you get notification emails when someone books, your client gets an email to confirm and then they recieve a reminder text and email the day before which is great. This does all stop after the 30 days though and unless you want to pay then you will not get these notifications.

For me it works really well though :smack:

I use Salonium and the free version is fine for me as I am a part time mobile therapist. When you sign up for the 30 day free trial you get notification emails when someone books, your client gets an email to confirm and then they recieve a reminder text and email the day before which is great. This does all stop after the 30 days though and unless you want to pay then you will not get these notifications.

For me it works really well though :smack:

so when the 30 days is up, what do you get?:confused:

so when the 30 days is up, what do you get?:confused:

Hello Becky,

please take a look at http://www.salonium.co.uk/pricing.html to see that's included in Free plan.

In brief: with Free Salonium subscription plan you get all Appointment Book functionality, Mini-Website and Online Booking features - as you can see that could be enough for some small businesses!

All The Best!
Martin

Latest posts

Back