Online/correspondence A & P course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smiler13334

#Nailartistic_me
Reaction score
Hi all:)

I have been trying to look for a good A & P course that wont cost the earth that can be done from home. Have any of you completed one? if so how was it? did the questions make sense? did you get plenty of back up from the tutor etc?

Any help will be great
xx

Funny you should mention as I just finished reading the new Guild magazine that came in the post today and they have just launched an online course.

I can't see anything on their website about it yet but you could give their training people a call at 0845 2177 385

Hi all:)

I have been trying to look for a good A & P course that wont cost the earth that can be done from home. Have any of you completed one? if so how was it? did the questions make sense? did you get plenty of back up from the tutor etc?

Any help will be great
xx

I did one at Oldham Collage .. it was an online course .. really well set up. You do all your study then end tests to each section online. You have to do a bout 6 assignments that you email into the tutor, she marks it and sends it back. Then you have to travel to Oldham College for the final exam which is a 25 muliple choice online again test. The A&P was level 3 VTCT and was very reasonable.

I had a personal tutor that I could email for help and she would get back to me very quickly with any queries.

I am just doing my A&P home study through Helen McGuinness. It has cost me £150, but included in that is Helen's A&P book + I sit the paper exam when I feel I am ready.

Hope that's of some use.

Thanks

Jane

Thanks for that skymark, not received my Guild mag yet, will give them a ring tomorrow:)

I like the sound of the one you did Jen especially being VTCT level 3, I will have a look at that one:) Thanks honey.

Thats an ok price Jane and you dont have to get the course completed by a certain date?

There are so many to choose from, thats why I have asked for the geeks help, the 'oracles' :)

No, no date. I got my material back in May and still haven't got round to looking at it. Helen's very flexible about this and is very well known and respected in the industry.

Jane

Funny you should mention as I just finished reading the new Guild magazine that came in the post today and they have just launched an online course.

I can't see anything on their website about it yet but you could give their training people a call at 0845 2177 385

If you want to have a read about our new online A&P course, click here!

If you want to have a read about our new online A&P course, click here!

Thank you for this:) After looking through the sample and the test etc I will be going for this one. Very well put together! It gave me a buzz while going through it. I have done areas of A & P but I wanted something more indepth that covers everything, to help with my future courses, plus...... A & P fascinates me lol will be in touch soon :)

Latest posts

Back