Online education

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xoxo

Reaction score
Hiya,
I recently had an accident and hurt my back so have had to reduce my hours in the salon so at the moment I have quite abit of free time.
I would like to refresh my knowledge and learn some new things. I have my level 2 and 3 textbook so will be using them but can anyone recommend any websites that would be helpful?

Thanks x

My hairdressers.com is great, if u want access to all videos you have to subscribe but I love it x

My hairdressers.com is great, if u want access to all videos you have to subscribe but I love it x

I've just taken a look. I did my level 2 6 years ago and Have been out of hairdressing for a few years now. I'm starting my level 3 in September and want to brush up on my level 2 ..
Are the videos detailed ?

My hairdresser is great but so is scissor boy! :)

FreeSalonEducation.com is pretty good and...free!

I've just taken a look. I did my level 2 6 years ago and Have been out of hairdressing for a few years now. I'm starting my level 3 in September and want to brush up on my level 2 ..
Are the videos detailed ?

Yes they are detailed they take you through each haircut and colour step by step at a good pace x if you subscribe you can also print out PDF files which you can follow.

Yes they are detailed they take you through each haircut and colour step by step at a good pace x if you subscribe you can also print out PDF files which you can follow.

Thank you so much :)

Latest posts

Back