Online/Telephone Hair Extension Consultations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

princessrach

Reaction score
Hello all

I often have a look at websites of mobile hairdressers who offer hair extensions just really out of curiosty and also to have a look at the competition lol anyway I have noticed on at least two sites that some are offerring online or telephone consultations as oppose to seeing the client directly. I am little confused as to how this would work from a colour matcing point of view also how do you check hair type and condition etc

I was wondering if any of you currently do this and if so how exactly does it work.

Thanks
Rachel

????? How do they do it? I test follicular strength etc during consultation!

Maybe they hold large stocks of hair so they colour match at the time.

Maybe it would explain why there are so many badly matched hair ext walking about!

alot of places do it via colour chart.. ive had people call who have been asked to match it via a colour chart by someone and they call me because they want it matched in person..

people do prefer it to be matched in person but i often get people send me pictures of their hair also.

although i carry a large stock i may not always have their colour as their are so many various shades so this wouldnt work for me

Hi
My website is currently under constuction and i will be having an online consultation form but this will only be so i can give the customer some idea of price before i book them in for a face 2 face consultation.As i am mobile and cover a large area of wales it saves my time and diesel to weed out the clients who are not willing to pay for decent hair at this point.
Then at the actual consultation i will check/ test the hair and apply a couple of test bonds so the customer will know what to expect.Also confirming their expectations will be able to be met and ensuring a perfect colour match.
I personally think online consultation can only be good from a data collecting point of view , THIS cant be an alternative to a proper consultation but an extra fact finding mission!!!
:D

Latest posts

Back