Only 23 sleeps!!!!....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkshell_nails

Reaction score
Oh its exciting, only 23 sleeps till the isle of wight nokia festival 2006. Oh its gonna be good. Theres coldplay, foo fighters, pretty little things, proclaimers, procal harem, and loads of other HUGE bands. It is sure to be massive, as its one of the only festivals this year. Oh and i may have a VIP backstage pass, from one of my lovely clients, as her hubby drives all the stars round and gets a few free. What a bonus!!!! So, if you are going, then see you there, if not, look out for me amongst the other 49,999 people!!!

pinkshell_nails said:
Oh its exciting, only 23 sleeps till the isle of wight nokia festival 2006. Oh its gonna be good. Theres coldplay, foo fighters, pretty little things, proclaimers, procal harem, and loads of other HUGE bands. It is sure to be massive, as its one of the only festivals this year. Oh and i may have a VIP backstage pass, from one of my lovely clients, as her hubby drives all the stars round and gets a few free. What a bonus!!!! So, if you are going, then see you there, if not, look out for me amongst the other 49,999 people!!!

Only one more sleep till bb i cant sleep aHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Latest posts

Back