Onymyrrhe

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BKnOki

Reaction score
:confused:...I am considering incorporating Onymyrrhe treatments into my existing treatment courses...Its supposed to be a very good nail strengthening product which when used with my current bleaching and overlay system should allow for happier clients..It comes highly recommended as a treatment and I would really like to know if anyone else has used it or similar treatment that they would swear by...Thanx in advance ya'll..BK

Never heard of it - or the bleaching thing either! Please tell us more.

This product has been around for some years. I once had some for the salon. I really wasn't actually impressed with any results. Nor did I ever have any clients who raved about it as a product so OUT it went.

Bleaching system is just water and hydrogen peroxide with additives of clients choice such as tea tree oil etc...after soak I use a lemon juice and baking soda paste to slightly scrub up the nail...it really helps to brighten up the nail..Gigi werent impressed with Onymyrrhe do you have other suggestions for products that really work to increase nail growth and thickness...My tendency is to really work with client to build on their natural nails beauty...

Bleaching system is just water and hydrogen peroxide with additives of clients choice such as tea tree oil etc...after soak I use a lemon juice and baking soda paste to slightly scrub up the nail...it really helps to brighten up the nail..Gigi werent impressed with Onymyrrhe do you have other suggestions for products that really work to increase nail growth and thickness...My tendency is to really work with client to build on their natural nails beauty...

There is a product from CND (called 'Toughen Up') which contains DMU which actually forms cross links in the natural nail's existing Keratin which physically alters the toughness of the natural nail.

Now I know some will cry ... "but you distribute CND so you are bound to say it is good".

Whether I distribute CND or not, does not alter the fact that this product works when used as specified.

One of the reasons I am associated with CND and have been for almost 25 years, is because the products do what they promise to do and many clients have seen the benefits of using them. I do not think there is anyone who can say they have used CND products and they have not done what they say they do.

Luv I have no problem with your recomendation in fact that was exactly what I am asking for thank you...I prefer Coke over Pepsi but that dosent mean that I wouldnt sell it to a client if that is what they want....lol Currently just looking for a product that does the job...Thank you again...BK

Latest posts

Back