Open Road collection colour pops

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slightly disappointed but my bank balance will be happy lol I like the yellow mint and the bright orangy but doubt I'll bother with the other 3.

I will buy these but not this side of the winter, will wait till spring as I think they'll be more appropriate then. I'm not particularly fussed on the colours but I do like to have them as what I like isn't always what my clients like.

Karaxxx

Love the orange but am more excited about the additives from this collection, would love to see some colour pops of them :)

Love the orange, like yellow and pale green but the others I can live without. Not sure these are suited to this time of year, more like a spring collection.

I love them all, the possibilities with these are endless, CND have their eyes firmly fixed on the catwalk fashions, they are leaders not followers with latest trends, I'm seeing ombré, funky gradients, fun nails and nails that wow, fashionistas stay ahead of their competition and that's exactly what I'm planning on doing, I believe if you like it, wear it, so far my clients have surprised me by their winter shellac selections that they are wearing and I love it!! :D ��

I love the orange, mint green & yellow, not too sure about the others, I normally order all the colours that are released but I'm not to sure on the other 3 colours :s ill probably get them all anyway as I advertise that I have the full CND collection so should get them to continue advertising that fact, and normally the ones I hate on pops are the ones I love on!

Does anybody know what the colours are called? Xxxx

Does anybody know what the colours are called? Xxxx

Clay canyon (brown), sage scarf (green), powder my nose (beige), sun bleached (yellow), mint convertible (mint) and desert poppy (orange)

I'm not going to bother getting these until the newyear .....can't see my clients asking for yellow at Christmas as they are all in full Christmas mode ....glitter and red tones

I'll definitely get them all and then see which are popular with my clients. I won't be staying up late tomorrow night though...definitely waiting until the morning this time (if any of you see me on here at the usual 'launch party' please tell me to go to bed!!) :)

Clay canyon (brown), sage scarf (green), powder my nose (beige), sun bleached (yellow), mint convertible (mint) and desert poppy (orange)

Thank you xxxxx

I'll definitely get them all and then see which are popular with my clients. I won't be staying up late tomorrow night though...definitely waiting until the morning this time (if any of you see me on here at the usual 'launch party' please tell me to go to bed!!) :)

Haha I say this every time, everytime I still wait up! I love the excitement of the 'launch party' and all the geeks waiting up for the release, it's so exciting it's like Christmas Eve!! Xxxxx

I am 100% not staying up. I have learnt my lesson after doing it too many times. Site crashes, I throw things, go to bed then wake up and shock horror they're still in stock. Helos that I'm not so bothered about this collection though!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I am 100% not staying up. I have learnt my lesson after doing it too many times. Site crashes, I throw things, go to bed then wake up and shock horror they're still in stock. Helos that I'm not so bothered about this collection though!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I know the site crashing is the most frustrating thing in the world, I always think, 'I'll stay up, my order will be in by 12.30 an that's not to much of an unreasonable time to be up', then the site crashes an I look at the clock an it says 1am...then 2am.... So I shut the iPad down set my alarm for 6am, get up place order an think 'why the hell did I not have an early night an get up that tiny bit earlier on the morning to place my order instead!' I say this but I know ill end up waiting till midnight to place the order lol!! Xxxxx

I'm so happy about the yellow and mint green !!! the orange looks good too, I'll get the beige one too as I think I know a few ladies who will love that, but the green and the brown hmm not too sure :| bring on Paradise collection !!!! they will be out just in time for Aussie Winter next year !!! :( thankfully I have my neon pigments to keep everyone happy until then :D

I'm thinking maybe the darker one isn't as dark as pictured?

Here are the VINYLUX ones.. Look a lot lighter in this bottle

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386091452.422512.jpg

I'll be getting them all - yes, there are some that are less favourite than others, but sometimes my clients choose colours that surprise me, or that I would choose. Plus I'm a bit OCD, I HAVE to have them all :p

I'm not staying up, I'll go to The Centre tomorrow so that I can get my hands on them asap - the couriers keep losing my order and, people ordering days after get theirs before mine.

I have been waiting forever for a mint green, so am super excited! Also getting the yellow, can't wait!! xxxx

I like the mint green. So I will probably try that one. I have stopped trying to second guess what clients like., one of my clients is 74 and recently was sporting Grape Gum! Her husband loved it! Hey ho, what do I know:lol:

I like the mint green. So I will probably try that one. I have stopped trying to second guess what clients like., one of my clients is 74 and recently was sporting Grape Gum! Her husband loved it! Hey ho, what do I know:lol:

Ha I know you an never tell? I've got a 94 year old (1week off 95) that's rocks bright pink rockstars! She loves them her words were "I'd rather draw peoples attention to my pretty fingers than my ageing face" xxxxx

Ha I know you an never tell? I've got a 94 year old (1week off 95) that's rocks bright pink rockstars! She loves them her words were "I'd rather draw peoples attention to my pretty fingers than my ageing face" xxxxx

haha I love that !!!!! that will be me when I'm that age - never too old for glitter !!! :)

Latest posts

Back