Open Road collection colour pops

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drive By Beauty

Reaction score
What do we all think of the new colours? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386007985.634322.jpg

Wow how did you get these am very jealous!

I think he yellow, and pale green will be lovely with the summer 13 shades, maybe the orange too. x

would love to see the additives also

I wish they were mine :( the pic was posted on sweet squared Facebook page so thought I'd share with everyone :)
I like the orange, yellow and mint green not sure on the others though x

Ohhhh I was just convincing myself I 'didn't need these' and to order tonight but now I think I need them all!! Lol!

I'm excited about the yellow and mint green not too sure about the other colours x

I might limit myself to the yellow, mint green and possibly orange/red. I've already got Vinylux powder my nose and I'm not really a fan of dark green or brown!

Wonder if they will post the additives soon :)

Why would they bring summer colours out so early :-( I feel I will be compelled to purchase.

I wondered this as not really set a budget aside for new colours as jus started building my collection. Asked my partner to choose two colours he jus said oh there a bit summery we not had winter yet lol.

There are only 3 of the 6 I think I need but I know I will end up buying all of them! I always do!

I'm really not a fan :-/ sorry geeks I can't wait for the release after this one tho x

Anyone know if ellisons usually have the new collections at the same time as s2? X

Well I will be saving some money, I don't like any of them and neither will my clients. :lol:

Anyone know if ellisons usually have the new collections at the same time as s2? X

Think they do but only shellac and additives. They don't stock vinylux :( boo!

I'll be doing a split order as got an ellisons discount code!

Not a fan I'm afraid! I don't have any clients who would like these

Think they do but only shellac and additives. They don't stock vinylux :( boo!

I'll be doing a split order as got an ellisons discount code!

Are you sure it's covers shellac? It doesn't normally xx

Are there any of the additives pictures yet?

Ellisons don't discount cnd products I don't think either,

Love the yellow, orange and the mint :)

This is the first collection that I won't be purchasing, but I am looking forward to the Paradise collection being released next year.

this will be the first full collection I don't buy either don't like the yellow or the wishy washy colour above it not a good release just before xmas :(

Oh, didn't they have the ruby ritz duo on release?

Just checked the email and you're right. In teeny writing it says no discount on CND products! I might skip the open road colours and order everything I need tonight from s2 then! :)

Latest posts

Back