Open Road Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lee-Ann10

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

Has anyone tried any of these colours? I'm doing an order today and wondered if it was worth investing in any of them?

Thanks ladies x

Hi, there was a thread on this a little while back. If you search for open road it should come up. Think there were some photos on there as well which may help you decide which to go for x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks hon, I will take a look!! I just don't want to buy them and then they are not used x

The only one I wasn't too keen on is power my nose.
It's almost identical to one the intimates collection collection when on the nail. That's the only one I wish I wouldn't have bought x

I am wearing them on my nails at the moment - thumb nail is Sage Scarf - then Sun Bleached, Desert Poppy, Mint Convertible and Clay Canyon. They look a bit plain for me, I will be jazzing them up with some nail art when I get a minute x

Attachments

• Open Road (2).jpg
    Open Road (2).jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 914
I am wearing them on my nails at the moment - thumb nail is Sage Scarf - then Sun Bleached, Desert Poppy, Mint Convertible and Clay Canyon. They look a bit plain for me, I will be jazzing them up with some nail art when I get a minute x

Lovely to them all on your nails. I have found sage scarf, desert poppy and clay canyon are proving popular in both shellac and vinylux.

I think Mint Convertible and Desert Poppy are my favourites. Can't wait to Cath Kidston up Mint Convertible ;-)

They are lovely spring colours - and are great for nail art too - did these recently using the new colours and some of the classic pastels.

Attachments

• cupcakes.jpg
    cupcakes.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 254
I think I might have to buy some then!! I like the mint convertible :) x

Just literally used Mint Convertible!! I love it!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389179594.618270.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

I knew it would look great with Cath Kidston roses x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393537250.341297.jpg

Some combination with the Open road collection.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back