Opening a new hair salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1990xx

Reaction score
im looking to open a hair salon. can anyone tell me roughly what a good budget would be and what i need to budget for, i was thinking between £10k-£15? im looking to rent a shop. and also wanted to no what the basic outgoing bills are.. such as water, electric, gas, rent,and so on. thanks :)

I set mine up 7 yrs ago, cost roughly £8k furniture, signs, advertising, stock, decor, things that you don't realise that cost- fire extinguishers, phone lines been put in, music license etc.
I pay out between £1100 & £1200 per month, as I rent that costs £850 per month, plus stick, gas, water, electric, phone, insurances, credit card machine. Itl all depend on rent and area I guess, I'm in Birmingham, but apply to your council for a small business rates relief, that'll help with your business rates. As a rough guide Whatever your rent is id add £400 per month on top of that to cover bills and products. Hope this helps! :) x

Thankyou helps a lot 😄 !

Latest posts

Back