Opening Day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephib

Reaction score
I am opening up my new beauty salon today and I am sooo nervous! I have been focusing so much on all the work that needed done to get the place ready and suddenly this day has arrived and I'm worried about how Im now going to get people through the door! Anyone got any advice?

Huge amounts of luck to you!

Do you have any leaflets you can get someone to hand out outside the shop or in the local area? Maybe a discount/free gift for the first ten customers through the door? Shout about it to your friends on Facebook and invite them down for a coffee/look around.

Let us know how it goes! X

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Congratulations on your new venture! Hope it all went well today & you got people in.........

All the best going forward too. Xxx

Thanks for the well wishes!! It went well for the first day!! Few sets of nails and a massage and some future appointments!! But a long way to go! Getting some leaflets out in the local area over the next few days just difficult to know the most effective ways to advertise!

Latest posts

Back