OPI GELcolor - Is Lena White the only online distributor?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tommo

Reaction score
Hi geeks,
Just a quick question. Is Lena White the only OPI gelcolor online distributor? (well, genuine anyway) as I need to order a new base coat but nothing else and don't fancy paying the £6.95 postage for one item! X

Forgive me if I'm wrong but I think it is, are u near a Sally's or capital as both stock it if u go to either of them, and I think Aston and fincher may do too so over the phone but I'm not sure of their delivery charges!xx

Capital does sell it. I saw it in there the other day.

Sally's stock it xx

Thanks ladies. I've bought it from Sally's before but I have since moved house and there isn't a Sally's near me that sells it. I was hoping for somewhere online but thank you :)

I have a capital near me actually but have never shopped there, is it similar to Sally's to shop there - provide certificates etc? And does anybody know if the Southampton capital stocks it? Thanks

I have a capital near me actually but have never shopped there, is it similar to Sally's to shop there - provide certificates etc? And does anybody know if the Southampton capital stocks it? Thanks

They have changed some of their stock, I went to look at the Cuccio range and found they don't sell it anymore, either call ahead or see what the charge for postage online it might equate to the petrol used. If you are coming along the m271 and along the dual carriageway Sally's is not far from West Quay shopping centre, if you call them they will order it in for you and they get it quicker than ordering online.

Latest posts

Back