OPI Gelcolor Washington DC collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Opinaillove

Reaction score
Anyone else kinda bummed out by these? When comparing the RNP and Gel the gel just isn't as vibrant as the RNP... I hope the holiday Breakfast at Tiffanys are better....

I've just ordered the whole collection but I've ordered the Alice in wonderland and soft shades collections Aswell to have brighter and softer too. I think DC will do very well for Autumn xx

Oh I have every Gelcolor ever made... But they just remind me of the Nordic collection... The Browns are very similar. CIA is pretty, we the female and OPI by popular vote are very similar to existing colors already same with Kerry blossom. Madam president is very pretty. And Liv in the gray looks similarto nein nein nein okay fine

I have been looking only at the OPI DC collection, and the add on kits either are very green or very brown!

Any advice for any autumn colours? Either in their DC collection or otherwise? I only have some summery brights and the soft shade kit.
Any advice greatly received :):) x

Yeah they are very dark colors... We're are a lot of burgandy colors and purples that's my go to colors for fall. I'd say look at the other colors too. I don't know where you're located so not sure what will be able to you.

Latest posts

Back