OPI Gelcolor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mini4mum

Reaction score
I finally recieved my Order today!! But the didn't put a DVD in the box & when I opened the colours Funny Bunny was smashed!
I have called & emailed at lunch time & haven't heard anything back & I only have 12 hours to lodge a dispute. I am so not happy!!
Has anybody else had problems?
Fiona

That's really bad..
My poster was missing but I got them a few days later.

What company did you buy from xxx

Also did you buy the bigger kit with the lamp as I know you don't get a DVD with intro kit x

I purchased direct from OPI at the show on monday last week. I bought the essentials kit with the Led light. A DVD should have been included! I am going to contact them again tomorrow. Just dissapointed.

I too have been waiting for a phone call back for over a week :Scared:

If you only have 12 hours to lodge a complaint, I would send an email immediately. I'm amazed they can legally say you only have 12 hours to complain.

One of the reasons I no longer deal with Lean White is their very poor customer service.

I got mine with aston and fincher, they do all the opi range.

There customer service is amazing. I had a free demo with the opi gel. Brought it after the weekend. However she told me it was out of stock (right after show) next thing I know she says she rang around and got me one from there other store ... I rang up about not having the nsa 99 in it ( doesn't come with the kit) but they sent me a free one due to me thinking it came with the kit. They forgot my posters but sent them to me. They were brilliant. Best service I have ever had.

If you ever need the opi range try them. It's not on there website tho so think u have to call them.

Anyways thats terrible that you only have 12 hours to complain x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

Hi,

I'm finding the customer service terrible actually with Lena White.
I'm not getting on well with the Gel it's peeling and chipping.

Read some other comments about it here and it could be that I need to cure the base for an additional 1min.
Or get the LED lamp which I was trying to avoid because we have a UV lamp already.

Either way we have followed directions on the Icons kit with the base and top included. Didn't come with the NAS 99 I assumed it did would have.

I may call them again or contact them via email and pray to god their customer service doesn't tick me off.

Thanks for all your replies, seems I am not the only one disgruntled - not good when you have only just joined a company eh? Email was sent yesterday lunch time when I received broken bottle, so will call again this morning.

Lets hope there customer service gets better :irked: I've NEVER had this with any other nail brand.

Fiona :hug:

Hi,

I'm finding the customer service terrible actually with Lena White.
I'm not getting on well with the Gel it's peeling and chipping.

Read some other comments about it here and it could be that I need to cure the base for an additional 1min.
Or get the LED lamp which I was trying to avoid because we have a UV lamp already.

Either way we have followed directions on the Icons kit with the base and top included. Didn't come with the NAS 99 I assumed it did would have.

I may call them again or contact them via email and pray to god their customer service doesn't tick me off.

Hi Hun,

Its most likely peeling and chipping as it should be cured in an LED Lamp.
Or you can use the OPI Axxiums Lamp, I cant remember the curing times but im sure they will be on the web somewhere! Any brand will never advise you about curing with another brands lamp as they cannot guarantee their product.
Also I am a bit confused as to why they sell a kit without some main prep bits but then I am thinking this may be for people who already do Gel Polish nails so already have prep bits x

Fiona - Thats such a shame that it arrived broken but I am sure they will send you a new bottle once you get through, I dont see how they cant!:hug: A DVD is deffo included in the essentials kit!! In your kit there should be a piece of paper which says 'Kit checked and varified by (name)' If you have this it would be good to state the persons name so they know who to tell off about the bad kit you received xx

I dealt with Danielle Tweed at Lena White, she is in sales and she was fabulous. Set up my account, sent me a welcome card and emails me whenever I message her.

Can't fault her. Perhaps give her a ring :hug: xx

I deal with Danielle too and she is fantastic xxx

Hi, can a normal 36 watt lamp be used for th OPI gelcolor at all?

Sorry still new to this :)

Wow, that is disappointing :( I agree that you should email them immediately that way you are "complaining" now. Hopefully they will get back to you as I am assuming the kit wasn't cheap so when you are spending a bit of money you expect to be treated well.

Pretty sure they would send out a new bottle to you for the one that was broken in transit, hope you get it sorted. Was it Lena White that you ordered from? I have used them twice and found them rather good all in all.

:)

After much to-ing & fro-ing, they are sending me a new bottle. I had to take pictures first & email them through.
Just been along to my local Trade Sally's & they have everything in stock there too! & will be doing it VAT free on their VAT free days!

I just hope it's popular after spending a small fortune LOL!!

After much to-ing & fro-ing, they are sending me a new bottle. I had to take pictures first & email them through.
Just been along to my local Trade Sally's & they have everything in stock there too! & will be doing it VAT free on their VAT free days!

I just hope it's popular after spending a small fortune LOL!!

Really? I didn't realise Sallys were going to be doing GelColor.

Really? I didn't realise Sallys were going to be doing GelColor.

I didnt either... Not too sure how I feel about it as I have read Sallys let anyone into their stores :mad:
My work colleague come in the other day and was going on about Capitals doing them and she cant wait to buy them all... She hasnt done any training. I dont think she even realised you needed a lamp to cure them!! x

I didnt either... Not too sure how I feel about it as I have read Sallys let anyone into their stores :mad:
My work colleague come in the other day and was going on about Capitals doing them and she cant wait to buy them all... She hasnt done any training. I dont think she even realised you needed a lamp to cure them!! x

My friend buys from Capitals and she could not buy anything until she produced her NVQ certificates. Sallys have two outlets trade only and public and trade. I would hope that trade only means proof required. Hair ways in Basildon haven't been given the go ahead to get them.

Xx

I agree too otherwise we are out of business... I don't think it should be in stores however I like that I can pop into my local n get more colours etc. these days people are buying off the net and doing DIY on themselves.

I'm not worried about Sally's selling OPI Colorgel in fact it saves me the P&P from Lena White and I can see the colours before I buy.

My clients would never fork out the amounts to get the kit and most couldn't paint their nails as well, so I don't ever think I'd go out of business just because Sally's or another consumer/trade distributor sold the professional products. To be honest you can find most things on EBay or Amazon anyway so no matter what, if consumers want it they will get it.

Latest posts

Back