OPI new Gelcolor swatches

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaisyMouse

Reaction score
Does anyone have any swatches of the new opi gelcolor colours, I can't find any online?

Thank you

sorry but i couldn't read and go so here it goes..... opi gel color swatches are the same colors as the regular polishes. for example" if you want opi gel color strawberry margarita then search for strawberry margarita laquer by opi swatch. youll get an exact match. its one of the benefits of opi gel color. many of the popular polishes were turned into a gel. hope that helps. if you want the new ones then search for the color and it should come out.

sorry but i couldn't read and go so here it goes..... opi gel color swatches are the same colors as the regular polishes. for example" if you want opi gel color strawberry margarita then search for strawberry margarita laquer by opi swatch. youll get an exact match. its one of the benefits of opi gel color. many of the popular polishes were turned into a gel. hope that helps. if you want the new ones then search for the color and it should come out.

Thanks, some of them are not exactly the same that's why I was wanting to see the gelcolor swatches. I already have gelcolor in the salon,

Thanks anyway :biggrin:

Hi, this is the closest I could find to hand, ur right sometimes there not an exact match, I've just received the classics and they are lovely!
HTH
🌸

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355397929.715663.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355397929.715663.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 2,851
Not mad about the new Mariah Carey collection due out in Janurary..does anyone know if any of the will be gel color ?

What collection swatches were you looking for Maisy?

Not sur is mariah will bw out in gelcolor but didn speak to one of the girls yesterdy an she said there will be a new gelcolor collecrion out in feb/march!!! Cant wait

Latest posts

Back