OPI on eBay

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JuJuMonkey

Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is my first post as I'm new here.

Just a quick question, I've noticed that a lot of sellers sell OPI products on ebay for the same price as Lena White and Sallys sells them at trade cost.

Are these fakes?

If not, what is the point? Those of you in the know, who know how much these cost at trade price (I won't say in case I get in trouble lol), but how are they making any money? Especially if they are VAT registered, and once ebay and paypal take their fees, and the postage costs to send aren't cheap anymore.

It just annoys me as I retail OPI in my salon but my sales are dwindling as people discover how cheap they are on ebay.

Are the ones for sale on eBay fake, or is there somewhere cheaper than Sallys and Lena White to buy genuine OPI from?

Your help would be greatly appreciated :) xxx

You cannot guarantee they are genuine from ebay. I always purchase from a reputable supplier. They may seem genuine on ebay but how can someone guarantee that especially for a similar cost there is no profit for the seller. X

Latest posts

Back